We love sharing adventures. If your family wants to experience new places, fresh air, exercise and have some fun together, then we have a choice of two books, perfect for you.
- More than 100 pages of free family adventures in the outdoors, to discover and explore time and time again.
- Over 50 walk and cycle routes in Inverness and out to 1.5hrs away by car, exploring the Black Isle, Ross-shire, Loch Ness, Cairngorms National Park, the Moray and Nairnshire coast and Sutherland.
- Our first book, Let’s go on a Wee Adventure, Inverness (2019), is ideal for families wanting to discover routes on foot or shorter bicycle expeditions.
- Our new book, Wheel Adventure (2021), is full of NEW routes, with wheels being the main focus (though many are perfect on foot too). It is still ideal for all ages but includes routes that range from easy to more of a challenge. This book will keep teenagers on mountain bikes challenged as well as younger children just starting out on their bike. Routes range from 2km to 42km!
Cycle, wheel, push, scoot, walk and roll together!
- Routes are as traffic free, or traffic quiet, as possible. We keep you off road wherever possible.
- Both books include options for pram and wheelchair users too. Information is provided to be able to plan ahead and decide what route suits your family, such as highlighting narrow paths and bridges, terrain, gradient and amenities.
- All routes have been shared, tried and tested by local families.
- Full colour with guide maps provided for selected routes and plenty of photos, beautiful illustrations and quirky facts.
- A helping hand to find useful local amenities, good coffee and cake (not forgetting ice cream too).
- Space to add your own drawings, notes and design your own adventure route.
- For only £5.99 each, plus postage and packaging.
Look forward to discovering the best glens for walking and cycling, lochs for meandering, beaches for digging, woodland for scavenging, views to take your breath away and history, geography and nature you can touch.
Helping the community
As a registered Scottish Charity (SC 046810), Wee Adventure puts all profits from each sale back into getting families adventuring and learning together in the outdoors.