We love sharing adventures. If your family likes experiencing new places, fresh air, exercise and having a great time together then Let’s go on a Wee Adventure is the perfect little book for you.
- More than 100 pages of free family adventures in the outdoors, to discover and explore time and time again.
- Over 50 walk and cycle routes in Inverness and up to an hour surrounds including the Black Isle, Ross-shire, Loch Ness, Cairngorms National Park and Moray and Nairnshire coast.
- Routes that have been shared, tried and tested by local families.
- A guide to some of the best glens for walking, lochs for meandering, beaches for digging, woodland for scavenging, views to take your breath away and history you can touch.
- Pram and wheelchair friendly options, as well as bigger challenges for the intrepid.
- A helping hand to find useful local amenities, good coffee and cake (not forgetting ice cream too).
- Ideas of crafts and games to play outside and even space to add your own drawings, notes and pictures.
- All for only £5.99 plus postage and packaging.
Helping the community
As a registered Scottish Charity (SC 046810), Wee Adventure puts all profits from each sale back into getting families adventuring and learning together in the outdoors.