Buy a copy of Let’s go on a Wee Adventure
Cost per copy is £5.99. It is £1.55 postage and packaging for one copy (this will vary slightly with the number of copies purchased or if you are ordering a copy to be posted outside of the UK).
It will arrive by second class postage so please allow 5 working days to receive your copy.
All profits from sales go back into the Wee Adventure charity.
Each copy is A5, 108 pages, with a matt laminate durable cover and full colour pages throughout. Weight 320 grams. Second edition 2019.
We hope you have many hours of fun and fresh air discovering this amazing area of the Highlands and Moray. Thank you for supporting Wee Adventure.
Where else you can buy a copy of Let’s go on a Wee Adventure:
- Velocity Bicycle Cafe and Workshop (Crown, Inverness)
- Waterstones (Eastgate Centre, Inverness)
- Visit Scotland iCentre (High Street, Inverness)
- The Drawing Room (Crown, Inverness)
- Ticket to Ride bike hire (Bellfield Park, Inverness)
- Inverness Crazy Golf (Bught Road, Inverness)
- The Highland Museum of Childhood, Square Wheels and Spa Pump Room Information Centre (Srathpeffer)
- The Muir Hub (Muir of Ord)
- The Old School House (Beauly)
- Rosemarkie Beach Cafe (Rosemarkie)
- The Emporium Bookshop, Helen’s Cafe (Cromarty)
- The Hairy Coo Shop (Ralia, Nr Kingussie just off the A9)
- Visit Scotland iCentre (Ullapool)
- Fort George (Ardersier)
- Urqhuart Castle (Drumnadrochit)
- The Muir Pottery (Muir of Ord)
- Highland Farm Cafe, Dingwall
If you are a retailer small or large, interested in stocking copies of Let’s go on a Wee Adventure please contact us. ISBN 978-1-9997036-0-8. First edition published in 2017 by Wee Adventure. Printed by J Thompson Colour Printers Ltd, Inverness.